Pages

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Why did I decide to do this again?

I decided to start a blog when I was snowed in the house for a week. I thought it would be a great way to create some memories to look back on. Lately though, there has been no time whatsoever for this. So I will keep this blog up though in case one day I get the time for it again.

Nathan has been good though. We completely switched to cloth diapers and I have to say I like them so much more than disposables. I think everyone should get one or two and give it a shot. I wish I would have decided this to begin with. The breastfeeding is starting to takes its toll though. Ever since I started school it has gotten harder and harder. I'm going to try to make it to the sixth month mark though, we'll see. Well this is about all the time I have to write today.

No comments:

Post a Comment