Pages

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Public or Private?

So I decided to start this blog because frankly I'm tired of writing notes on Facebook. I made a blog last semester on here for my Gender and Woman's Studies class but deleted it after the class was over. But I kinda had fun making it so I thought this might be more interesting than posting notes on Facebook. I had a "blog" (I guess you could call it that) on Myspace for years until my account got hacked into. Now I'm left with the decision on whether to make this public or private. I'm a pretty open person so I'm not really concerned in that aspect. I just don't know if I really want that many people in our personal life.But we'll see what I decide ;) (and i guess if you're reading this then I decided to make it public)

No comments:

Post a Comment